The course aims to give participants a comprehensive study of the latest development of Green Finance, Sustainability and ESG. With real-life case studies, participants will gain an in-depth understanding of the go-green, sustainability, social and environmental pressures facing the current financial investment, and explore how sustainable finance strategies can create long-term value for business and society.
- Executives and staff who will deal with Green Finance, Sustainability and ESG matters.
- All others who are interested in Green Finance, Sustainability, ESG and Green Investing.
- Executives who are for making plans to get their companies listed on the stock market.
AWARD OF CERTIFICATE
A participant who has:
- maintained a minimum of 70% attendance of total lecture hours; and
- passed the final project will be awarded an “Executive Certificate in Green Finance, Sustainability and ESG” by The Hong
Kong Management Association.
DATES AND TIME
7, 14, 21, 28 September;
5 October 2021
7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
HKMA Member: HK$4,500
HKMA Li Ka-shing College of Professional & Continuing Education
8 Hoi Wang Road Mongkok (West), KOWLOON
The programme will be delivered in Cantonese, and the course
material will be in English.
For this course details:
Ms Christine Choy: 2774 8517
General Enquiry / Membership / Enrolment: 2774 8500 or 2774 8501